Thursday 13 August 2009

I fancy Keane & Crouch

I've got a fantastic bunch of strikers. Keane, Crouch, Pavlova and Defoe are all terrific lads to boot.

In training, I've had my eye on all four and I'm not saying that Crouchie's name will be hammered in stone on the team sheet, but I will start with him and will pair Robbie alongside him.

Jermain already has a working relationship with Crouch and I need Keane to develop that with Crouch to. Pavlova, as the lads call him, is a talented player. But he still needs to adapt his game somewhat.

Keane will be starting against Liverpool.


Share/Save/Bookmark

1 comments:

spurs_viola said...

Harry, surely you could not fail to notice how much better the team played when Defoe and Pavlyuchenko were in attack v Olympiakos, instead of Keane and Crouch. Also, for the 2nd game in a row, when Crouch is on, we seem to lose all imagination and start pumping high long hopeful balls towards Crouch - only to concede possession time after time and put ourselves under more pressure as a result.

What should Pav feel, having done well in his last two games (scored 2 and made 1), knowing you may always prefer Crouch to him, irrespective of the form and performances?

Post a Comment